New Vic Snippets

You were notified of this post because it mentioned @general-discussion. You must follow the discussion to get notified of future posts.

Scooter Braun, Vic's new agent, firmly advised him to join his other client, Justin Bieber, for his Purpose Tour. Last night, Vic debuted two new songs; "Stoner" and "We Could Be Free". I'm working on finding full video from the tour, but so far I've only gotten these snippets.

"Stoner"
Snippet 1
Snippet 2

"We Could Be Free"
Snippet 1
Snippet 2

"Stoner", surprisingly, is not an ode to weed. If you've paid attention to Vic post-TAGO, he's been upfront about the fact that he no longer uses drugs–in any form (minus alcohol but whatever). The song sounds like a banger and the melody is honestly catchy as fuck, sounds like a pop-hit without the "New Bae" levels of cringe.

"We Could Be Free" is a really deep track, he's teased it before during snapchat stories and it's not the first time I've heard the song. I'm not sure who Vic is referencing here, in one of the snippets he mentions "Julie" or "Julia" and I can't quite draw anything from that because all I know is he had a really shitty relationship with Natalie Wright (re: "There's A Lot Going On"). This one I really want more audio from, it sounds incredible.

Oh yeah lol I just realized you have no idea how I know the names. Highsnobiety (yikes @ that name) did a brief backstage interview with Vic, where he basically said they had a dope website. They did get pictures of the prep room, however, and one of those pictures was of the setlist for the night.

Tags: @tag-wall @general-discussion @music @JhummerIII @YoungToronto

If you would like to be tagged hit me up. As long as Vic is an active artist I will stay stanning, so you can be sure I'll make more threads.


Reply to this email or visit the discussion to respond.
You can unsubscribe from these kinds of emails or change your notification settings.

1 Response to "New Vic Snippets"

  1. Are you looking for free Instagram Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    BalasHapus